Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's Alive "Human Resources" Review

"It's Alive" is an alternative rock band from Lake Mary, Florida. With the hit song "Pieces" leading the way and getting a lot of airplay the rest of the album holds up fairly well. I'm not a big fan of believing in songs that garner a lot of radio play in the first place but I can see why the song is really catching on. It's the type of song that makes you wanna smash something and throw a huge rager just for the hell of it. Among the other songs on the album "Back Into The Rain" is easily my second favorite but each song on the album is just as good as the song before so there's no need to skip any of the tracks.

The sound the band seems to be going for is a mix between Stone Sour and Shinedown and given the popularity and quality of the two bands mentioned I say they are off to a good start. I can see this band doing big things in the future and having an album, their first, leaving me nodding my head with respect says a lot because I'm very judgemental when it comes to music.

Other tracks to hear: "Liar", "Questions", "Selfless", "Refuge From The Wreckage"

No comments:

Post a Comment